Some facts to know about Massage….
- According to AMTA, massage helps both physically and mentally. Over the years research has demonstrated the enormous benefits of massage therapy from treating chronic diseases and physical injuries, to alleviating the stress of our fast paced lifestyles.
- Modern life, computers, work, and stress, all cause a lot of modern 'sickness' such as back pain, neck pain, stiff shoulders, and headaches.
- Massage can provide comfort and soothing relief for releasing stress. Today, more health programs are starting to include massage therapy as part of allowed treatments.
- Some experts believe stress-related disorders and illnesses make up between 80-and-90 percent of the ailments that bring people to their family doctors.
- Some common stress related complaints are things such as headaches, backaches, neck pain, eyestrain, poor concentration, anxiety, depression, irritability, anger, high blood pressure, heart disease, ulcers as well as, physical and emotional exhaustion.
- Nothing ages us faster than high stress.
- Massage Therapy helps to relieve stress and many other related symptoms.